In detail, we have six steps:
- Connect with organizations that both conduct and investigate war.
- Gather the perspectives of those who’ve have either participated in or experienced armed conflict.
- Work through various feelings, including suspicion, greed, hate, anger, fear, pain, loss, trauma and vengeance.
- Uncover insights coming from within.
- Organize these insights into transformative solutions and alternatives to conflict.
- Promote transformative solutions with society, especially decision-makers.